|You should have equal part frosting and bar in a perfect world!|
So here it is and again I ask that you please share this as much as possible on facebook, twitter, pinterest, church, school, with your family, neighbors and friends. That is what a yummy recipe is all about!
There are a couple of little tid-bits of advice here....
1. DO NOT OVER BAKE! They come out looking a little undone it's okay they set up and finish cooking in the pan.
2. Trim the edges unless you like the crunchy parts.
3. Whip the heck out of the frosting that is what makes it so light and fluffy. I know my recipes are lined out a little different for the frostings, but if you make it as the recipe is lined out you will get the best results.
4. NEVER EVER bake when you are on a diet of any kind!
5. Be prepared to be asked to bake again and again if you share these and I hope you do.